Great fun to make with the kids, this no-cook pud is a fab alternative if you’re looking for a chocolate-free treat. Break some up in a bowl and top with an extra drizzle of honey, maple syrup, fruit coulis or chia jam – delicious!
You can mix and match the fruit, so this is a useful one for using up the odd pieces in your bowl. Plus, you can make it ahead of time and you’ve always got a ready-to-go treat to hand.
Get our lovely Healthy Bites newsletter each week!
Each week, you’ll get an amazing recipe, a useful health tip, and an ingredient to jazz up your shopping basket! We don’t share your details with anyone else.
Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Bark
- Start by cutting some of the fruit into slices. Then from each slice use your smallest shape cutters to cut out shapes such as stars and hearts. Once cut out, set aside. If using banana, pop the shapes into a bowl with a little water and squirt of lemon juice to stop them going brown.
- Using a baking tray that will fit into your freezer, line it with baking paper.
- Mix the honey and vanilla extract into the yoghurt. Spread the yoghurt mix as evenly as possible onto your lined tray.
- Place your fruit shapes gently on top of the yogurt. Then sprinkle all the rest of the ingredients evenly over the top.
- Carefully place the tray into the freezer for at least two hours. It should be easy to peel off the baking paper once fully set.
- To serve, break pieces of the bark into bowls and top with a drizzle of honey, maple syrup, fruit coulis. or whatever you like!