These are the easiest and most delicious ice-lollies to make. Kids love to plop the berries into the ice lolly moulds. Much healthier and cheaper than shop bought ice lollies.
- Pour the apple and elderflower juice into ice-lolly moulds until they are about two-thirds full.
- Place 3 or 4 berries into each lolly mould and then top up the juice until the ice-lolly moulds are full.
- Pop in some ice-lolly sticks and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- If you want the berries to be distributed nicely in the ice-lollies, then push them down into the partially frozen juice after about one hour of freezing.
- Makes 6-10 ice-lollies depending on the size of your ice-lolly moulds. Lasts in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Sounds delicious !
We put it all through a smoothie maker first. They eat lollies for breakfast.
Sounds like a great plan!
Delicious! And pretty! Thank you!