These are the easiest and most delicious ice-lollies to make. Kids love to plop the berries into the ice lolly moulds. Much healthier and cheaper than shop bought ice lollies.
Get our lovely Healthy Bites newsletter each week!
Each week, you’ll get an amazing recipe, a useful health tip, and an ingredient to jazz up your shopping basket! We don’t share your details with anyone else.
Elderflower Berry Ice Lollies
- Pour the apple and elderflower juice into ice-lolly moulds until they are about two-thirds full.
- Place 3 or 4 berries into each lolly mould and then top up the juice until the ice-lolly moulds are full.
- Pop in some ice-lolly sticks and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- If you want the berries to be distributed nicely in the ice-lollies, then push them down into the partially frozen juice after about one hour of freezing.
- Makes 6-10 ice-lollies depending on the size of your ice-lolly moulds. Lasts in the freezer for up to 6 months.