Warm up with this delicious comforting hot toddy recipe. With the added health benefits of ginger and turmeric, it’s the perfect cup of winter warming wellness.
Enjoy either warm or cold. Perfect to have a jug in the fridge for the family to enjoy throughout the day.
Get our lovely Healthy Bites newsletter each week!
Each week, you’ll get an amazing recipe, a useful health tip, and an ingredient to jazz up your shopping basket! We don’t share your details with anyone else.
Turmeric & Ginger Hot Toddy
- In a heavy based saucepan, bring the water to boil.
- Add all the ingredients and immediately turn the heat down to a very slow simmer and allow to gently bubble away for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain into a jug and drink straight away or can also be enjoyed cold.
- Add a tot of Whisky if required (adults only!)
- Use maple syrup instead of honey for a vegan version.