This delicious tropical tasting drink is perfect for a warm sunny day. A wonderful blitz of mango, coconut water and zesty lime.
The coconut water contains hydrating electrolytes which helps when you are feeling parched from doing exercise or from the heat of the day. The fresh mango is blended with a dash of lime.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Get our lovely Healthy Bites newsletter each week!
Each week, you’ll get an amazing recipe, a useful health tip, and an ingredient to jazz up your shopping basket! We don’t share your details with anyone else.
Mango, Coconut Water & Lime Refresher
- Cut the mango over a plate so that you save all of the juice. Remove and discard the skin and the stone, so you are just left with the mango flesh.
- Squeeze the limes
- Put the mango flesh (along with any juice that has already run out) into a blender.
- Add the coconut water and lime juice, then whizz all of the ingredients together, and serve!
- You could use frozen mango pieces instead of fresh mango – allow around 50-100g per adult.
- You can play around with the quantities to make the mango go further.
- Store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Turn any leftovers into ice lollies.