Whether you’ve got friends popping over for drinks and nibbles or you’re dropping into the neighbours for a festive catch up, this creamy dip is the perfect party pleaser. It is super quick and easy to make as well, so if you’ve left it to the last minute to prepare, don’t panic!
Serve with crackers, bread sticks and crunchy veggie sticks and you’ve got the perfect nibbles platter. Try my home-made dip crackers.
- 250 g Soft Cream Cheese (For non-dairy use Koko dairy free cream cheese)
- 1 Pomegranate (Seeded. Keep a few aside to sprinkle on top for decoration)
- 5 g Chia Seeds (5g is about 1 teaspoon)
- 7 g Sunflower Seeds (7g is about 1 heaped teaspoon)
- 5 g Pumpkin Seeds (5g is about 1 heaped teaspoon)
- 0.5 tsp Pomegranate Molasses (Optional)
- 1 tsp Honey (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl along with half the pomegranate seeds, being careful not to crush the seeds too much.
- Then add the other half of pomegranate seeds and gently fold through.
- To make the tricky task of removing the seeds from the pomegranate a little easier, roll it on a hard surface. Then cut in half on a plate, as the juices will have loosened, and bang the base of each half firmly and the seeds will fall out.
- Add the molasses and honey at stage 1 if using, to add extra depth of flavour and sweetness.