This subscription gives you access to our amazing online forum where you can ask healthy questions, chat with other like-minded people, and we will also try to answer them, either in the forum or in the NatureDoc Live! Q&A zoom sessions once a month.
The zoom sessions are typically Thursday lunchtimes, once a month. It’s been all Lucinda so far, but we have great plans for guest spots too. You will have the opportunity to send in questions beforehand, and depending on numbers, to ask questions in the comments. If you are unable to attend, it will be recorded so you can watch it later.
- Why don’t we offer a free trial? – Our free trial is our blog and social media!
- What happens if I can’t make it live one month? – We expect this to happen a lot, so the recording will be available in the discussion group.
- Will I be able to ask Lucinda a question? – Yes. We hope to cover all questions, but obviously this may not always be possible in the time. But if you post the question in the discussion group in advance you will get priority.
- Is this confidential? – We ask for Chatham House rules, so please do not disclose who said what. But equally you have to assume what you say could be made public, so be careful about what you say and how you present your identity.
- What sort of questions can I ask? – Generally if the topic is useful for everyone it will be a suitable question, but specific questions about interpreting your test results, clinic consultations or health plans should be directed to your practitioner instead.